Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks!!

Today on Thanksgiving I just want to say THANK YOU!  Though we are in the beginning stages of the #idomarathon, me and Chwanda are not in the beginning of our relationship.  I love her so much and am so thankful that she shares her love, her life, her passion with me!

I am thankful for all the noise going on in this house.  To have all 7 of our kids here together at one time is a blessing!

I am thankful for all the people who have checked out the website, tweeted us, re-tweeted about us, followed us, checked out the website and so on and so on.

I am thankful to my family for coming over to spend time with us today.  I'm thankful for the ones who aren't here too..lol.

I am thankful for our circle..our love bubble...of friends and family!

And I am most thankful to God for blessing me with all of the above AND MORE!!

HAVE A GREAT TURKEY DAY!!

Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment