Thursday, January 10, 2013

Chwanda's Say

Good Morning All,

I pray all of your new years dreams have begun or you are in the process of initiating the beginnings of a blessed and prosperous year for yourselves!

Kacey and I have started off the New Year blessed and thanking God for each and every blessing we have been given and those that are yet to come. We only have 85 more days for our journey to begin...CAN WE SAY UBER EXCITED!!!! YESSSSS!!!!

I just want to thank each and all of you for visiting our website, blogspot, facebook page, twitter pages. Thanks for all of your support and love, it is greatly appreciated!

We are creating memories, taking a stance on our love being expressed just as equal as every other human being in the world!

I love my rock, my soulmate, my heart, my partner, my best friend, my wife; with everything in me. She keeps me motivated to get up and tackle the day, EVERY morning! It is a joy and a blessing to have her in my life and I CANNOT wait to stand up NINE times and marry my love this year and however many more as the years pass!! WHEW!!

Well, again everyone have a great, wonderful and blessed day!!

~Chwanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment